10.01.2010

*october...really?*

{so glad it's here...are you excited for this month? there are so many wonderful things that are going to take place this month..let's see..there is:

** my sister's 32nd birthday..yeah..i said it jen...you are getting old...er.

** my childhood friend and maid of honor, holly is getting married...sooo excited for this!

** my niece, shiloh is turning TWO!

** the country living fair is coming to atlanta this month..can..not..wait!

** b and i celebrate 17 years together..yup...we still celebrate our dating anniversary..after all we were together 7 years before we got married.

**and finally Halloween!!

it's going to be a great month! happy friday!! have a great weekend!!
any good plans?

9 comments:

b said...

never seen white pumpkins before, looks kinda cool!

Kris said...

I can't believe you have been with b for 17 years - wow!! You two are so cute together.

October is by far my favorite month! I love it!! It starts to feel like Fall and there are so many fun activities around Halloween. As for this weekend - I get to have a girls night out and I CANNOT wait!!

Colleen said...

Wow! 17 years with your hubby! I love that you guys still celebrate your first date anniversary. very sweet.
I wish fall would hurry up and get to my neck of the woods so I can enjoy it.
happy weekend! :)

Margaret said...

eee! cutest pumpkins ever
and i love that your niece's name is shiloh!
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx
take a peek at my giveaway while you're at it!

Lynn C said...

will be thinking of you two on the 23rd of Oct-high school sweethearts, Congratulations on 17 years together!! love, Mom C

Krista said...

17 years?! That is fantastic! Matt and I celebrate 10 years together in 2 weeks. I'm also looking forward to a Seoul Brother's get together at my place on the 30th!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

SO SO SO excited for this month! (but you may already know that since I can't stop saying it?!) You have lots of great things happening too... fun!

(Love the white pumpkins on the dark stairs!)

Sue said...

LOVE october!!!
and it looks like you've got lots to love about this month...awesome.
happy SEVENTEEN years.
:)

craftedbylindy said...

Love your blog! I've featured this photo on my blog tomorrow with a link to your blog. Hope that's okay. : )