11.02.2010

*pumpkin poppers*

{i'm so glad we can still celebrate the pumpkin! one night while doing our grocery shopping at trader joes...there was a large display of their pumpkin bread/muffin mix...b and i looked at each other and we knew the mix had to be bought. i had spoken about wanting to make something pumpkin for days and i was so glad there was an easy mix that i could whip up for us. so i did but i really didn't want to just make standard muffins with the mix..i wanted something a little more festive. the weekend prior to our grocery shopping trip, we picked up a really cute pumpkin pan at joann's. at the time, i had no idea what i was going to use it for. i'm so glad we got it...because i used it to make these itty bitty pumpkin poppers! they were so good....oh and we also picked up their pumpkin pancake mix...sooo can't wait to use it!}

{because we are celebrating the pumpkin still..i wanted to share with you all the ceramic pumpkin that we got from the CL fair. i love it...}

6 comments:

b said...

the pumpkin poppers were wonderful, we need to make some more!! b.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Ohhh I want some of that!
Thanks for the link to the giveaway. Good luck :)

Rach@In His Hands said...

Those itty bitty poppers are adorable...I'm sure they were delicious! I'd love to taste one right now!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I *heart* pumpkins! In fact, I saved my cupcake recipe for *this* month so that the goodness doesn't end!

Colleen said...

Mmmmmm! those pumpkin poppers look so yummy! I have to pull out my pumpkin muffin recipe and whip up a batch!
And I LOVE your ceramic pumpkin! Glenn and I started collecting some pumpkin stuff a few years back and we keep it out all year! :)

sue said...

oooh, i'm going to TJ's tomorrow - i think i'll pick up some mix!