12.14.2010

*fingerless and long...*

{i'm in need. now that the weather is frightful here (the low 20's in atlanta is super cold and abnormal right now)...i have been wearing my really cheap stretchy gloves..you know the kind you can pick up for a dollar in assorted colors. i have like five (or six) pairs. i tend to loose them in jackets and pockets so i am constantly picking another pair up. well lately i've noticed that it's super hard to grip my steering wheel with them on...but i don't want to take them off. um...who wants to touch a cold steering wheel? not me. so i have determined that i need the best of both worlds...fingerless gloves...but i'd like them to be long so that the chill doesn't go up my sleeve. picky right ? what can i say..i like to be toasty. i love these above...they are adorable and look soooo warm.}

{you know me...i love me some stripes...}


{these look coooozzzzy and the name is perfect...freezebaby mittens.}

{hopefully santa reads my blog and will leave a pair in my stocking...wink...wink.}

6 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

oh so cozy.
I need some now! we have no heat right now. frightful outside and in.

Krista said...

I'm a fan of those too! Perhaps I will order them for myself and leave them out for Santa ;)
It's -2F with the windchill today - BRRR!

kelly said...

I love my fingerless mittens - they allow me to use my iphone even in cold weather! :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Is it wrong that I want these for around the house?! Not nearly warm enough to wear outside... but *inside* they would be perfect!

Colleen said...

these are super cute! i love the stripey ones too. and what the heck is up with the weather?!! it was only 28 here today. way too soon for that cold!

b said...

wink...wink...noted d, b.