12.22.2010

*tic tock*

{i got an early gift!!}

{b let me pick out a new watch over the weekend for one of my Christmas presents. i'm pretty particular about my watches so i really don't like for anyone else to get me one without me "approving" it first. sounds rude right? well here's the thing...i have small wrists so i don't like to wear big faced watches...even though i love the idea of a white boyfriend watch. i tend to stick to a certain style. i'll call it the three S's...Small...but not too dainty. Simple...a clean style..nothing too frilly or fancy shaped bands. Silver...i'm a fan...gold bands just don't look right on me. after looking at all of my choices...i picked this one above from Skagen. i love the idea that it's more of a bracelet feel..it's unbelievably light weight and you do not have to remove any links to make it fit. it adjusts similar to a base ball hat. it's small, simple and silver..it's like it was
 made for me.}

7 comments:

AS said...

Very classy....just like you, my sweet niece!!! ps. I LOVE my Skagen!

Krista said...

Nice watch! I always have problems finding watches due to my super skinny wrists!

Kris said...

Ooooh! It's perfect!!! I have little wrists too and gave up on watches.

b said...

happy you love your new watch d, Merry Christmas!!! b.

Colleen said...

love it! this will look so nice on you! i never heard of Skagen until glenn got one of their watches a few years back. really nice stuff!
and because i have big ole wrists i was always buying big clunky mens watches. love them!

Grace said...

gorgeous! i have little wrists, too and always need to shorten my watches. i love your criteria :) we can get together and twirl our dainty little wrists...haha. i'm so sleep deprived!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I love it!!! Count me in the skinny watch group... I decided that my phone works just fine for now. ;-)