3.17.2011

*color combinations*


{i wish i could say that i could put beautiful mood boards together....but sadly i can't. i will leave that to leslie from creative mint. she is the master mind behind these dreamy combinations. oh how i look forward to her posts. each time they are filled with the most beautiful photos in select colors that leave you feeling so peaceful and happy. my favorite thus far is the grey, lemon yellow and kraft paper post. this would be my ideal color combination for a dream kitchen.}

4 comments:

b said...

d, i totally guessed that you liked the gray/yellow one the most, our kitchen would look good in those colors! b.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I must be your friend since I *knew* your fave was the yellow/gray combo! That, or I pay really good attention when reading your blog! ;-) I actually have a design I'm working on now that is totally "dana-inspired" ... guess what two colors it has?!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

PS - my fave is the first one... it's my house colors through and through!

Krista said...

Love the first one too... so calm and soothing.