6.29.2011

*book wish*

Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You
{i've been looking at all the recordable books that are available online and i so wish this book by Nancy Tillman was an option. i just love the story and would love to send this book to Oliver in his birthday package this coming month....}

{here are a couple pages from the book...}
"i wanted you more
 than you'll ever know, 
so i sent love to follow 
wherever you go."
"it's high as you wish it. it's quick as an elf. 
you'll never outgrow it...it stretches itself!"
"so climb any mountain...
climb up to the sky!
my love will find you.
my love can fly!"
"make a big splash! go out on a limb!
my love will find you. my love can swim!"

{so perfect right? i get teary eyed just reading and seeing the illustrations of these sample pages...either way this book is on my "must buy" list!}

6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I bought this book for my little guy. I love it, the artwork is beautiful and the words make me tear up when I read it. It's a perfect adoption book or anyone book. I am sure Oilver will love it and it's too bad it's not in recordable form because it would be perfect to send to Korea.

Sky said...

That is a very very cute book!

I've got "all the ways I love you" translated into Korean. I plan to simply print it on those clear labels and put it on the book so that the foster family knows what the book is saying. If u decide on this book, I'd be happy to share!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

You know... there's actually a "pen" device out there where you can make "any book" recordable. I'm sure it's not cheap, but it is do-able! (I saw them at OfficeMax the other day)

Bridgette said...

Oh, I love this Dana! I know that sweet Oliver can feel your love!!! Maybe you could get the book translated like a previous poster mentioned, and then mail it in the care package. I can share who we used for translating and it was only about 8 cents per word. You could use labels on each page or you could print the translation for the entire book and glue it to the inside cover of the book.

Hugs!

b said...

d, that book seems perfect for our little guy! as your friends have suggested, we should either find a recordable device or have it translated for oliver!! b.

Grace said...

what a beautiful book! i need to get a copy now!