6.22.2011

*little bit*

{i happened to come across an online kids magazine that i had never heard of called little bit...love the name. so i took a gander and fell in love with this sweet sweet baby shower they featured. 
look at those balloon pops!}

{isn't this cake precious or what? i adore those kites at the top! i have to say that i am so happy to see so many "handmade" looking cakes featured lately. it's refreshing to see and gives me hope that i can make a good looking cake without worrying that it doesn't look professional enough.}

2 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh man - another mag for me to get sucked into for hours!!!

And I laughed out loud when you said the thing about the cake... I was just worrying about my cake looking professional this morning...

b said...

can't wait for us to start making cakes for our little guy!!!! b.