6.23.2011

*water resistant*


Water-Resistant Nylon in Khaki - LittleAlison
{i'm always on the look out for a new bag..it's not necessarily because i need one..i just like to look. this shop on etsy called tippythai has caught my eye. i love big bags. i am not a small bag type of gal...not even for a night out. i just feel like i don't have everything i need and trust me i don't really keep a whole lot of things in my purse. i guess i just like knowing that if i did need the space...i would have it? i will say that i have put groceries, clothes, fabrics and other items that i purchased in my purse just so i didn't have to take a plastic bag...so i guess that is a bonus right? check out the other bags tippythai creates...}
Water-Resistant Nylon Bag in Chocolate Brown - Kate
{i love this water resistant one and think it could also double as a diaper bag...}
Grey Water-Resistant Nylon Bag - Melissa
{seriously love this one with it's contrast stitching and zippers.}
Dark Grey Hemp/Cotton Carry-All Tote - Simplicity
{a sweet and simple pleated tote.}

5 comments:

Bridgette said...

I love these bags!! I agree that sometimes you just need a bag big enough for lots of "stuff." I went to an engagement party last weekend and took a little purse, but it was too small for my camera and now I have no pictures of the event. I am all for big purses. :)

b said...

cool bags d, another 'diaper bag' could be nice to have....

Krista said...

LOVE that shop! Been a fan for a while... especially the Martha bag :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oooo... going to add to my faves now!

Don't forget that yellow jo totes you were eyeing. ;-)

Vicky said...

Bought two. Thanks!