8.31.2011

*bunk up*

{my sisters and i (a long long time ago) used to share a room. since there were three of us in one room, 
we had to have a (dark stained) bunk bed with a trundle.  it went youngest to oldest leaving my younger sister to the trundle 
and me in the middle. i have to say that i really did not mind the bunk bed. 
the only down fall was making my bed. my older sister recently told me that she is on the look out for a bunk bed. 
so i was curious to see what they looked like now. 
um...all i have to say is...bunk beds are seriously much much cooler then when i was a kid.}


{images via pinterest}

2 comments:

b said...

bunk beds are awesome, i always wanted to have them, but never did, maybe oliver will want to have them??

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I love some of these!!! I have that "gray room" ones bookmarked myself... maybe the next place?!?!