9.28.2011

*let's play*

{after looking through quite a few houses in hopes of finding our new home, i've fallen in love with the idea of a playroom that has a lot of functions. so i started collecting some inspirational photos from pinterest.}
{i'm thinking of a place for imagination...}
{one that is cozy..}
{and has plenty of wall space to hang our artwork...}
{an area that we can create a reading knook...}
\
{as well as a craft area...}
{a place we can appreciate color...}
{and just have fun being a family.}

4 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

swooning all over the place here. what fantastic finds. hoping you find that house [and sell yours to a deserving buyer] & get to make it how you want. :) so excited for your new start!

kelly said...

I love collecting play room ideas on pinterest too! We recently got rid of our guest bedroom and made it a playroom for Max instead and I love it! Kinda sucks when we have guests and they have to use the pull out couch but oh well!

Yvonne said...

all those ideas make me want to just start over with our playroom! they are awesome. And having a place to play, and be a family, is great. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create for the three of you!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I love these!! (don't be surprised if i start repinning them!) I'm thinking of making my office a creative space for both of us... Hmmm...