11.09.2011

*m.i.a a little longer...*

{the last five days have added a lot of extra stress to my day to day...and the last two have been the worst. between getting ready for my trip, taking care of our house (yup..it's still on the market), taking care of my ear/face and my sweet ardie's ear...i'm ready to hop on a plane! so i will be gone the rest of the week...but it's for a good reason. i'm flying to Seattle this afternoon and i can not wait to see my man waiting for me at the airport!! i also get to see two very lovely ladies..one of which i have never met in person. it's going to be a great time! b and i plan to visit Portland too while we are out there. i'm super excited about this trip and can't wait to share it all when i get back! have a great week!}

8 comments:

JoJo said...

Have fun!!

Krista said...

Have a wonderful few days away! Forget your woes and enjoy every second!

Jaclyn said...

Hope you have a blast. My husband and I plan on taking a similar trip next year so I can't wait to see your pictures!

b said...

are you here yet? i have missed you d!!!!! b.

laura said...

nay, i hope you and ben have a great time in seattle and portland! i traveled to washington with lane and loved it-now i need to go back for fun!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Have a blast!!!

Bridgette said...

Have fun!!! You need some rest and relaxation!!!

kelly said...

It was so nice to meet you and Ben today! You are exactly what I thought you'd be like; that is to say, sweet, funny, interesting and lovely people! See you tomorrow ....