11.23.2011

*thankful*


so very much to be thankful for this year....

my incredible husband who shows me each and every day how special i am to him...love you so much b...

our beautiful boy who has the most amazing foster family taking excellent care of him...

my two precious pups who make my heart swell each and every day...

 my close friends who have shown me what friendship really is...and it's such a wonderful feeling...

my loving and supportive family...

a very sweet and special neighbor who has become our saving grace this year by volunteering to take Oliver his Christmas care package this week while she's on business in South Korea.
we can't thank you enough Mary Lou!

but most of all...i'm thankful for my faith in the lord above who has never left my side...

{source}

4 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

This post is beautiful. Your spirit amazes me!

b said...

d, what a wonderful list of special things that you are thankful for, you know you are definitely #1 on my list of things that I am thankful for too!!! love you, b.

hear.t. and hue said...

that just gave me chills ... beautiful. beautiful. what a great list!!!!!!!!!!! :)

kelly said...

So many blessings! And just think, 2012 will *really* be the year to be thankful!!! Btw, I am thankful to have you as a friend, Dana. You are awesome.