1.02.2012

*a few Holiday snaps*


{me and my sweet Noah...}
{my grandma who happens to be 94 playing with one of our newest family members..more on that later..}
{my favorite picture...my pups all wiped out from Christmas activities.}
{my sister in law (left) with her beautiful daughters..}
{nothing like some Christmas carols from b's dad and our talented nephew!}
{driving home...}
{new years eve...}
{our friends who just so happen to have a last name that is very similar to ours...they also happen to be our neighbors!} 
{a wish for the four adults...}
{me with oliver's girlfriend...she's already got me and b wrapped around her little finger..}

6 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Looks like you had a fabulous holiday!!!

Grace said...

you are SO cute. :)
and victoria is such a beautiful girl!
happy year-you're-going-to-meet-ollie! :)

Krista said...

Family time is so wonderful during the holidays! And love the photo effects!

Grama Lynn said...

treasured memories of this holiday season with our families,nice friends and a cute girlfriend for Oliver, what more could we ask? love all of the pictures!!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

What a beautiful picture of you!
I am happy to see you had wonderful holidays with your family.
We had a special Christmas and New Year's too.

kelly said...

Love all your holiday snaps! Looks like you had a super nice visit with family. Oliver's girlfriend is so cute - nice choice for your son!