3.12.2012

*kris + me = fun times*

urban outfitters
cacao atlanta
stanton home furnishings (new accessories store)
stanton again...
kris at bell street burritos

b and i at bell street burritos...yum!
kris getting a pedi...
me too!
drying her piggies
all done...i got pink...kris got red.
downtown decatur
in front of 246...serious yum!
it's all good...
getting our sweets on after dinner @ greens fine foods
chocolate covered chips, truffles, fudge pops and more...
loads of yummy gummies...
we had to get another picture of us...
noah showing how happy he is to have kris visiting...
early morning mountain climb....
watch your step!
almost to the top...
but wait...what's carved in the stone? "Oliver"!
we made it to the top!
hey b!
little ol' me..
we could have taken this down the mountain...but we chose to walk.
having fun with the penguins...
doing a little show tune?
trying really hard to look like we are skiing....
the carving at stone mountain.
one last photo...me and kris....
{i loved having my friend Kris in town for the weekend. of course it went by super fast...too fast if you ask me. i was sad to see her go on Sunday...but so grateful that she was able to come and visit! as you can see...we had a blast together and she made me laugh the...entire...weekend. we also got in some girl time...a little shopping and who doesn't love pedicures! it was just what i needed! thank you Kris for such an awesome weekend and also for bringing the "good luck"!! we love you dear friend!}

6 comments:

Karen said...

Yay for fun times with good friends!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

This looks like SUCH a fun time!!! You fit a LOT into your weekend!!!

sue said...

you guys are adorable! it looked like a fabulous weekend!!!

Kris said...

Thanks again for having me down there!!! I loved every minute of it! I was giggling all over again looking at some of these pictures. I miss you SO MUCH!!!!

b said...

kris - thanks again too for coming to visit us, we had a super great time with you!!! b.

kelly said...

I love all these photos! You & Kris are adorable - I can't get enough of the sunglass photos :) You guys packed a lot in - what fun!!