4.02.2012

*the color run!*

all the clean white t-shirts...just ready for color!
trust me...i was not the highest number...i saw people with numbers in the 9's...that's A LOT of people.
my co-worker, alyssa and b. yep...we met up at the porta-potties. in a crowd of 9,000+...yellow porta-potties are a great meeting spot..just saying.
finally at the start line. it takes some time to start close to 10,000 people...the race started at 9:00...we got to the front by 9:30ish..
me and b...all sparkly clean....
YELLOW!! the first color! yes...we are stopped. people HAD to get their color on...
we can hardly contain ourselves...
anne, alyssa and i...after the third color...PINK!! fyi...those running this race...don't get crazy with the PINK!! it....does...NOT...come...out...easy!!! b still has pink on his forehead, neck and scalp. i have it on my arms and ear.
b really got his PINK on. ;)
after the race...full of colors!
being silly
loving the yellow in my hair..and the splatter on alyssa's shirt..
the finish explosion...
we were joking with alyssa saying she didn't need to clean her sunglasses...what do you think?
having fun and celebrating the Color Race!
poor b...i got him in the face with orange...lucky he had his glasses on...sorry again b!
leaving the race and looking back...hope to do it again next year! so.much.fun!!!

THE COLOR RUN



7 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

What a fun race! These pictures don't do it justice, I'm sure. Love all the big smiles!

b said...

i definitely had a blast and hope to do it again next year, thanks for signing us up for it d, b!!!

Kelly said...

Ooh, that looks like fun!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

This looks like a blast! I kinda like that you need to stop for color... I mean, it's an excuse to stop running, right?! ;-)

Kris said...

What a fun race! Looks like you guys really enjoyed it. I laughed when I read you pelted B in the face with orange. You got him good!

Krista said...

How crazy!! Looks like a blast!

kelly said...

AWESOME photos! This looks like it was a blast! I think my favorite photo was your friend in her purple glassess. Ha!