8.22.2012

*so what's going on...*

with plum tree?
 
honestly...i am not sure.
 
 i do miss working on a project...
 
i miss crafting...
 
i miss the shows and the stores and all my craft friends...
 
i miss the rush of a new sale and the joy i would feel buying new fabrics.
 
the urge to create is still there...
 
 i don't feel the urge to create appliqued items though.
 
 i feel like it's what i used to do and not so much me any more.
 
i feel the need for something new...just not sure what.
 
so for now...plum.tree.studio is still "closed".
 
hopefully soon...
 
i will figure out what the "new" pts will be..
 
and maybe...
 
pts will no longer be pts....
 
maybe...
 
it will be something...
 
new.
 
we will see.

7 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Well I for one am really excited to see what's next!

April said...

Ok....this is really funny because I've been wondering what your previous job was before becoming a full time mom. And I've been wondering that because every time I have a question about what I should be doing with my house design-wise, I think of you. Because I love your style. But then I think, if she's an interior designer then I don't want to ask for free advise, know what I mean?! Did any of that make sense?! LOL! Anyway, have you ever thought of being an interior decorator? I think you'd be great at it! P.S. I need you to do a design board for my formal living room. ;)

April said...

I knew it! :) totally nailed that one, huh?! Ok, I'm a little embarrassed. :)

b said...

d, you are unbelievably creative and talented, and whatever you decide to do next will be a success and i know others will love it! b.

Jaclyn said...

I'm with April, I want your help with my house too! Were you an interior designer?? I knew you were in the creative/design field I just wasn't sure exactly what area.

And I can't wait to see what you have on the horizon!

Dana said...

Jaclyn - why yes, I am an Interior Designer. I was in the design field (part time) up until Oliver came home but full time about four years ago. :)

kelly said...

I am excited to find out where you take things, Dana! Wherever you go, we'll follow :) Although just the other day I pimped your cute kids shirts on my blog - ha!