9.04.2013

mid-week links

i love when the blogs i read post links to things they thought were interesting.
i find things all the time but don't always want to make a blog post about just one item so i end up
adding them to my favorites and then forgetting about them.
so i thought i'd share a couple things i found this past week that i think are pretty darn cool.
 
 
<< so in love with Sarah's newest quote (and handwriting) that will go into next year's
 Cranny calender.
i seriously can't get it out of my head. it's on repeat because it's so darn true! >>

<< Danielle Oakey created a short and sweet furniture shopping guide for those who have
tight budgets...like mine. >>
 
<< i am a project runway fan so i was excited to read THIS interview on Etsy. >>
 
<<  these pillows are amazing and would look fantastic anywhere! >>
 
<< 9 foods for amazing skin..need i say more?
btw...
well + good nyc is one to bookmark! >>
 
<< my son says "I can't." a lot. i really don't know where he got that from but it makes me worry.
a friend of mine pinned this video and i can't wait to share it with O! >>
 
<< this shift dress  and this bag are on my wish i had it list. >>
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Sarah Kate Branine said...

Dana,
You are so sweet to feature my writing! I *just* got the calendars back from the printer today and am so excited about them! Now to find time to photograph them and load them into my shop! :}

Oh! Your post about O having a hard time that your parents left makes my heart break! Praying for him!