11.05.2013

lindsay letters

I stumbled upon Lindsay Letters over the weekend and gasped when I saw this "Be Thou my Vision" canvas. I remember the first time I heard this hymn and instantly felt a connection to it. That was over 10 years ago and to this day, it's one of my favorite hymns. There were other pieces that I really loved like the holiday prints and this one above, "Be Brave". I want to add unique pieces of art to our collection but also inspirational items that we can read and be reminded each day. As a mom to a little boy, this specific piece struck a cord. This is exactly what I try to teach my son each day. He is braver then I will ever be. 
I want him to always keep that strength and bravery within him. 

There are so many more inspirational pieces, take a look.

No comments: