3.20.2014

Welcome Spring!

source
o happy Spring is officially here and today we will be blessed with 60 degree weather.  
 Oliver and I are headed to the gardens to soak it all in. 

A little update about yesterday...
 In preparation for Spring, we had two trees removed, one being a nasty sweet gum. Bye bye sticky balls! We also had the rest of our trees trimmed. It's amazing, the house looks so much more open, the guest bedroom finally has a view and the amount of light that streams through the windows is crazy wonderful. 
side note: if you ever need tree service in the Atlanta area, I would highly recommend these people...extremely professional, very clean, their equipment will excite children (possibly you too, not gonna lie, I was impressed.) and they do an beautiful job.
call them...King Tree Experts.
While our trees were getting trimmed, I popped over to a client's house to get an idea of what 
I would need for our upcoming photo shoot...
and then headed out to see what props I could use for the shoot. 
These tangerines looked pretty with their leaves still attached. 
I was into this lavender for a potential pop of color in the master, we will see. 

Check out these sweet Happy Spring tags from you are my fav...

Enjoy!

No comments: