11.18.2010

*ICE is this weekend!!*


{i can't believe it...this weekend is the ICE show! phew..i am like 98% done with all my inventory....i have to say that i am very proud...i really wanted to have a nicely stocked booth and i have managed to achieve that...i hope!! 71 shirts/lap tees/one-pieces, 42 bibs, a huge assortment of button ties...and 12 brand new plum.tree items (i promise..more on that soon!)...that should stock pretty nicely...right? what i am really getting excited about is being next to some really talented and fabulous designers/friends at the show!}

{this is the map of the show...close to 100 vendors will be participating at the event! my booth number is #9. can you see where i'll be? close to the entrance....on either side of me is going to be..}

{my friend, katherine smith of katherine smith jewelry...and...}

{katie of blue eyed freckle...behind me in the first row...}

{brooke of so she sews...}

{preeti of spunge design...}

{and...lani of iram-inal designs...and both lani and preeti are co-owners
of the beehive atlanta! i think we all will be having some fun during the show...so if you are free saturday or sunday..come on down to the show!}




9 comments:

b said...

it is going to be a GREAT show d!!!

Krista said...

I'm sure the show will be great! Best of luck! (wish I could come)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

This sounds incredible!

Colleen said...

oh how i wish i could come to this!!! congrats on all of your hard work. sounds like you will have a jam-packed booth! can't wait to hear all about it! have fun!!

Grace said...

this sounds like it's going to be amazing! i am totally drooling over that first necklace...
how do i find out about events like this in my area?

Grace said...

this sounds like it's going to be amazing! i am totally drooling over that first necklace...
how do i find out about events like this in my area?

blueeyedfreckle said...

can't wait to see you! I requested to be near you, so nice to no that we'll at least be back to back so we can chat when possible! see ya there!

sue said...

yay! have fun and good luck!!!

Kris said...

Holy cow! You really worked hard! I'm impressed with your inventory. Wish I could have seen the show - sounds amazing!