4.17.2014

a little sofa shopping...

Today, I stopped by Stanton to check out the sofas they had just gotten in. There was one in particular that a client and mine were eager to see. As soon as I walked in, I noticed this beauty. Stanton doesn't typically carry sectionals but they told me that they are going to start carrying a couple to sell off the floor. 
The bronze nail head trim on this sofa really finishes it off and brings it up a notch. 
Loving the gray blue fabric of course...I'm a sucker for that color!
I wanted to wrap this up and stick it in my car! This picture is not cutting it. 
The teal fabric is rich and so lush! 
Love that they added the coral pillows to it to add that amazing pop! 
In the back was THE sofa.
 I was so excited to see this. 
They have had this sofa on the floor before and I've been very tempted to get it for myself 
but they haven't had it in this particular velvety gray fabric. 
This gem is going to be the center of my client's formal living room. Isn't she pretty? 
We are pairing it with the Thatcher wing chair in the Grain Sack fabric, Flax. 
Bold, colorful pillows are a necessity for this room and CR Laine is killing it with amazing fabrics right now. 
We can choose fabrics from their line and have custom pillows made at Stanton.
I am loving the Frequency fabric in Jewel (middle fabric picture) but will have to see what my client's husband thinks, it has a little pink which he might not like. 
Maybe I need to order two for my own sofa...we will see! 

No comments: