12.28.2007

*christmas + crafts = good times*

{we are back! wow...our christmas was one of the best we have had in a long time. i uploaded my 180 something pictures late last night...i of course can never wait....i have two pictures of to share...more will follow later when i am done cleaning and putting presents away...
the first one is an angel necklace that my younger sister taught us...which i took the liberty of making into an ornament...
the second was headed by my older sister....reindeers....as you can see we did not have any popsicle sticks...so my dad cut us some small pieces of wood which worked out just as good....below are mine and my grandma's....well i need to go and get our house in order and rest up from the trip....i'll post more later...hope you all had a wonderful and merry christmas!!!}








No comments: