7.10.2008

*cloudy..rainy.....*

{...who says we can't paint the house today?? we've got a greenish...greyish...brown house!! no more sunshine yellow....yeah!!}

{we are going to decide on a good color for the front stoop but for now it's the color of the house in lieu of dingy light 1980's grey...we are also going to stain the front door a nice walnut color and the white shutters should arrive tomorrow via the really nice (hopefully he/she's nice) ups driver! oh and don't worry...the yard is going to get a face lift....}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the color! AND yes the white pops off it. I will always like the yellow too though.

hear.t. and hue said...

it looks sooo sharp.

Anonymous said...

Hi!


My name is Lori and I'm from Seattle, WA. I just stumbled upon your wibesite while doing research for exterior house colors. I had settled on painting the main color of the house Benjamin Moore Hampshire Gray HC-101 and wanted to paint the trim and shutters white but wasn't sure how it would look. After looking at your house pic, I LOVE it! Thank you for settling my anxious mind about the daunting task of picking house colors!! :-)

Sincerely,
Lori Brickwell