8.26.2008

*show and tell*

{so here i am writing this post with a very annoying cold...i have been laying in my bed all morning trying to get some "rest". i really am not one of those people that like to lay around. i guess it's from my childhood when my grandma would tell us "go outside and play...it's a nice day...no need to be inside on such a nice day."....if you can imagine the days were always nice...so we were always outside playing. fortunately for me...it's not a nice day today. but that is really not why i'm writing this post....


i started to get restless so i decided to check my e-mail...i was secretly hoping my sister had sent me pictures....just my luck! she did! so here is a little show and tell....

{cara sent me this tank to embellish...so i created a "magic" wand....i wasn't really that proud of it so that is probably the reason why i didn't do a post on it like the others...but cara and victoria love it so that is all that matters....}

{this is victoria and her neighbor k....both in plum.tree.studio creations...k got her tank last year for her birthday...little does she know..she's getting a new creation this year...a more "personalized" tee....wanna see....sorry...it's not done yet.}

{remember the jail bait butterfly? cara sent me this tank too...so i created a butterfly applique...this is probably my favorite picture of the bunch...}

{this is victoria and her new kitty...luba (i hope i spelled that right..)...it means love in Russian. cara told me that...i think it fits...victoria is in love with her luba!}

{this was my favorite tank of them all...a special sally tank. you probably recognize this from a previous post...i had fun with this striped tank...i wish i had a tank top like that....}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs! I hope you feel better. Glad we could brighten your day with the pics. V will love to see the pic of her and Luba on your post!
Cara

hear.t. and hue said...

soooooooooo darling!!!!! loved it all! love that the cat's name is russian - how CUTE. and that magic wand shirt is awesome!

Rebecca said...

HI from Rachel's sister, Rebecca. I can't believe how much your niece looks like my Russian son, Roman! You'll have to see pix of him on my blog: www.jasonandrebeccalewis.blogspot.com So weird! There are 2 little Russian girls about 10 houses down from us and tones of theirs looks like it could be Roman's sister!