3.03.2009

*birthday gift success!*

{victoria got her birthday skirt and tweet shirt! she L-O-V-E-D her plum.tree items! as a matter of fact...she loved them so much that even though it was super cold outside...she wanted to wear her new t-shirt and skirt for the rest of the day!
as she was unwrapping her gifts...she kept saying how "beautiful" they were. (that a girl...melt my heart..makes me want to make her a ton more skirts and shirts!). victoria is so color coordinated that i believe she even tried to match her socks with the colors in her skirt. hehe.}

{oh and she liked her new ribbon tie too!!}

3 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

so cute!!!! i can only imagine you're passing on a love for HANDMADE & CREATIVITY, as my aunts did with me. she has such an APPRECIATION for it all at such a young, young age! :) so good to see!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW you'd look like a million bucks, V!! :-)

Jen said...

How cute. Love the mix mach socks as well.