6.22.2009

*scrap fabric necklace*

{i created one this weekend...i don't think mine turned out as well as the one pictured in this post. i made mine extra long...it looked a little silly so i tied this really cool knot in it. lol. it was so much fun to create though...oh and i liked how the colors turned out. if you have some spare scraps laying around...try it! i actually made a much shorter one on my first try...so try..try again. i'll be experiementing more with this craft. you can find the original post on how to make this here.}

4 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

i love the way that braided fabric looks! oh my, i'd be thinking of all the other things i could do with that! handles for a cool tote? garland for a p.t.s. christmas tree in your craft room? :) i LOVE the look!

Dana said...

those are some great ideas!! i was looking at for a while trying to think what else it could be used for...garland on little girl's bed would be uber cute!

cara said...

i like it dane and so does bug, you are too hard on yourself. totally cool

Kelsey said...

That's such a great idea and I actually really like the knot! I've been looking for something to do with all of my fabric scraps...I just can't get myself to throw them away. Thanks for posting this great project!