7.08.2009

*who gives a hoot?*

{my little itty bitty c support committee! i just got "oliver the owl" in the mail today...another gift from my younger sister who had the month of june. this was supposed to come to me last month but she had some complications with getting oliver...but now that he's here...it was so worth the wait!! he's perfect..fits in the palm of my hand and will go on a shelf in the baby's room (once we start putting it together). i'm feeling the love of our support committee! their desire to help us through this time of waiting for our child to come home is working...we will be saying this each month and i won't get sick of it...THANK YOU!!! xoxoxox!}

4 comments:

cara said...

so good to finally see Hoot!

knack said...

oh my word...I want one!

It is so incredible that you have this support group:)

hear.t. and hue said...

he really is cute & looks so SOFT. :)

Lynn said...

It is soooo cute-am glad that you have all this support !