8.26.2009

thinking of christmas


{i was at my local quilting shop with b over the weekend and these adorable Christmas fabrics were right when you walked in the door. i was drooling over all of them and b said to me...you better get them now before they sell out. was he so right...last year, i picked out this really cute fabric and only got a small portion...well a week later i went back to the store for more...only to find out that it was sold out and they weren't ordering any more! i was so bummed...so this year...with the help of my husband...i acted fast and picked some up...even if it is only august...}

{oh and i picked up these more fall-ish like fabrics too...}

4 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

GOOD CALL on the christmas fabric! christmas shopping for some begins in october ... especially if you're buying clothing for your children! i'm so slow, i'm always coming out with holiday stuff the day of. :) ha

that fall fabric is -oh - to die for. i'm in love with the one on the bottom. orange, lilac & green. are you making me a dress? aw, you're too sweet. i'll e-mail you my measurements.!

Unknown said...

I would like to go ahead and place my order for the pink snowman fabric...too cute, I can just see Shiloh in something Aunt Dana made...hmmm...wonder what it will be?

laura said...

i miss going to intown quilters with you!

Lynn said...

You know I love the snowmen and the trees, two of my favorite things, great choice! Have fun making items from them. Mom Clemons