9.23.2009

*the english pea*

{i recently marked The English Pea (isn't that the cutest name?) a favorite on etsy...it's a stationary shop who is actually created right here in atlanta...}
{i love the colors and graphics that she uses in her stationary...like this
adorable airplane and sailboat!}

{her bookplates are so cute!!}

{what can i say...i'm partial to whales...}

{not only does The English Pea do stationary but alison, the owner, creates prints, bag tags, calling cards and more! you can check out the shop here...enjoy!}

3 comments:

b said...

I really like the whale too!

hear.t. and hue said...

yeah the whale is my fave! love the colors! :) the bookplates would make such a cute personalized gift paired with some new books! great for birthdays!!!

Alison said...

Thanks for the feature! You are too sweet. I was thinking just yesterday that I want to feature your fabulous tees. So... I will be returning the favor soon. :) By the way, LOVE the snowflake tees!