12.29.2009

*handmade and under the tree...for me!*

{oh i had such a wonderful Christmas...i received so many beautiful gifts and quite a few of them were handmade. i was so proud that b and my family supported the little shops (like me) this season! here are some of the things that were waiting for me under the tree...}

{this special book that my younger sister put together was named Sweet Sister Recipes. she picked a handful of delicious recipes from her collection and then added pictures of my sisters and i through out the years to go with these recipes...}
{....this was defiantly a favorite...i also got this...i love it...can not wait to wear it...oh and this...the name says it all (my grandmother's name)....and these that make my outfit pop! i have more to show you but i'll save that for later!}

1 comment:

Lesley said...

i love this! what a creative family. such a treasure. hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas!!