1.25.2010

*make me blush...*

{some recent feedback i received via etsy customers....you guys are the best!}
  • The shirts I ordered are even cuter in person! I am so excited that I found a unique clothing line for my little guy. No more boring tees for us! Thanks so much!
  • Amazing Seller..Went above and beyond my expectations..Extremely friendly.Shirt is well made and adorable, Love it!.I'll be back!

  • LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Had this floral bird tee to coordinate for my daughters shirt with the pirate ship shirt for my son and they look wonderful. Great seller - great communication.
  • I am so impressed with this choo choo onesie! It's made with such quality and the presentation was awesome! It came so nicely, neatly packed with a personalized message. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

as said...

So well deserved, Dana! You can tell you love what you're doing.

hear.t. and hue said...

i agree with your aunt sue! :) it shows you care about the product & customer from the very beginning all the way to the very end!

b said...

Good Job D!!!