3.05.2010

*spring bags*


{i absolutely love drika.b bags. i've had their etsy shop marked as a favorite for a long time...always drooling over the big graphic and floral fabric choices....i recently got an e-mail from paper n stitch showcasing this bag...so i had to go to their p.n.s shop to check out the newest collection...oh my...i'm in love with the styling of their photos....let's just say...
the newest bags are so perfect for spring/summer!}
{p.s. 14 more days till the first day of spring!}

4 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, I like! I will have to go mark them as a favorite. I am in search of a new bag!!! Thanks for sharing!

laura said...

love them! and that white coat too!

Kris said...

Fun stuff! My bookmarks have doubled since I started following your blog.

hear.t. and hue said...

love it all!!!!!!!!!! and the styling & the coat! and the 2 weeks 'til spring. so ready!