7.21.2010

*art worthy of baby's walls*

{i'm sorry this is such a late post...i've been having a good time this morning/afternoon catching up with a sweet friend of mine...plus i had to take some pictures this morning for today...so here is the first of a couple posts "for baby". i found this site called freya art & design a while back. i made sure i bookmarked it so that i would go back and look around. what caught my eye the first time was the sweet elephant print that said "you fill me with sunshine"...loved it right away and thought how cute this would look in the baby's room. well i went back to the sight last night and browsed through all the other pieces of art...loved them all...but thought i'd show you a couple of my more favorite pieces...such beautiful work! you can get her work on etsy too!! enjoy!}

5 comments:

b said...

I like the whale too, we should get that for the baby's room!!! B.

b said...

I like the whale too, we should get that for the baby's room!!! B.

hear.t. and hue said...

so cute! i ADORE the sweet, sweet little saying on the nest!!!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Oh, I have to visit. I am doing elephants and giraffes in BabyJ's room so one of those prints would be great!

Colleen said...

Love these! I need to bookmark this one for sure!