7.20.2010

*curly q*

{we are back from our trip...it went by so fast. we are pretty exhausted today from our ride home and unpacking etc. so i'm going to keep this short and sweet. i did get a picture of shiloh (aka curly q) in her dress...right before she left for our first shower. i showed the dress to my sister the night before and shiloh loved her new dress so much that as soon as she saw it she wanted it on. once she had it on...she started to sway back and forth in it. my sister told me that is how she dances. made me feel so good to see that she loved her new dress...and that it fit her perfectly. i have more to show you but it will have to wait until i can download all my pictures and sort through them. i'll be back tomorrow...have a great day!}

4 comments:

Kris said...

Oh my gosh! It's SO CUTE on her!!! It really does fit her perfectly.

hear.t. and hue said...

LOVE the dress & LOVE HER! love it all! :) so glad you had such an awesome trip to IN!

b said...

Awesome dress you made for shiloh D, you are going to have to make here more now! B.

Colleen said...

So Adorable!!!!!