7.02.2010

*Beehive Baby Shower...*

{was a hit! b came with me...as always, we had a fun time. we were there from 6-9 and mingled with the other designers, customers and met some new people. i unfortunately did not take a single photo. i guess i was having too much fun laughing and talking...and eating. the four Beehive owners really know how to throw an event! the biggest surprise of the night was b winning one of the raffles. he won the jackpot of all the raffles. i didn't have a chance to photograph it since we got home late but i will post some pictures of his winnings next week...so proud of my lucky man! thanks to all those that came out and to those that couldn't..no worries...there will be plenty more events coming up really soon..so stay tuned!!}

2 comments:

Kris said...

I can't wait to see what b won!

b said...

It was a great time and thanks to those who came out for the event! I can't believe I won the raffle too! B.