7.02.2010

*Happy Friday!!*

{so i made a list of the things i have yet to share with you all...uh...it's getting kind of long. i guess not having the internet for a couple days kinda back logged me. one of the things that i really have been wanting to share is my pictures from our trip to the Norris Dam...so that will be on the list for next week...
plus much more!}
{but before i go...i hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!! eat, drink and celebrate!!!
Happy 4th y'all!! See you on Tuesday!!}

{picture 1: my outfit the whole time we were on vacation...shorts...t-shirt and comfy walking shoes...
picture 2: cupcake picture from wants and wishes design.}

4 comments:

Kris said...

I'm definitely excited to hear more about your awesome trip!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

knack said...

oh....happy fourth to you too!

....and today seems to be all about cupcakes......i must eat one soon :)

xo

hear.t. and hue said...

isn't it funny how we go through phases? nothing to blog about ... brain feeling fried. then suddenly having so many bloggable ideas there aren't enough days in the week? HA! :) that's me, too lately.

p.s. LOVE that "land that i love" cupcake pick! so sweet.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

That's my kind of outfit.

Have a great holiday weekend!