7.14.2010

*find you, find me*

{i'm really into finding the perfect map for the baby's room...i've scored many sites to find the right one and for some reason it's either too big, the colors are off or it's waaaaaaayyyy too much for our budget. i've found one that i can't stop looking at...i love the colors...can be used for boy or girl...i even love the big star...but i'm just not sure about the size....}
{30" x 20" seems pretty big right? but i guess i'm thinking of one that's bigger. it's just these colors are so soothing...and feel....well...perfect. the search will continue though..but this one will be in the back of my mind..just in case nothing else pops out.}

5 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I REALLY like this one too. Great find!

Karen said...

oooh, love it! I am also on the lookout for a map of some sort for the nursery. This one is soooooo cute, but I don't think the colors will work with what we have already for Isaac's room.

kelly said...

I love maps! This one rocks. LOVE the colors.

Kris said...

I like this one too! It does have a child-like quality to it - maybe it's the colors or the big star - either way, I love it.

Stacey said...

What a brilliant idea for the baby's room, that one is beautiful!