7.12.2010

*a party for monday morning!*

{how about a pancake party? seriously..would this not be the coolest type of party or what? this is actually a wedding reception! (the story behind this is so sweet..you'll have to read about it.) i can only imagine all the toppings they had to choose from. i don't know about you...but breakfast food is my favorite type of food...yum! oh and you have to check out how cute the bride and groom are! this reception makes me want to have a breakfast party....}

{i hope you all had a great weekend...i spent the weekend sewing! i made this project...and then i made a dress for myself! i'll show you pictures of the finished project tomorrow...as for the dress...that might need to wait a couple days. i need to have b take some photos. happy monday!} 

4 comments:

Kris said...

Wow, what a fabulous wedding! Whenever I see awesome ideas like that, it makes me want to renew our vows and have another party.

b said...

Wow, that reception was awesome, wish we knew them so we could have been invited & been there!!!

Stacey said...

A pancake party sounds like the very best idea, I love it!!! :)

hear.t. and hue said...

so cute! love the pics! and i have to say blueberry pancakes are one of my top fave foods ever. it's a taste that is hard to top. :) YAY for you having a fun, productive sewing weekend! can't wait to SEE!