7.08.2010

*this month's project*

{with my shop being closed this month...that means i have some extra free time to do things that i've been wanting to do...one of them is this project. i got this fabric a while back and have been really wanting to make something with it...i love the colors and of course the adorable little hedgehogs...but i didn't want to cut the fabric (too much)...so i decided that i would make a tank dress from it...a very simple tank dress....}

{kind of like this one...}

{or this one...but with a tank...}

{this one...but longer...and with no pants. well you get the idea...i have some tank tops already...so i'll choose the best color and create my little dress...i'm excited about this project..so hopefully i'll have something to show you all soon!}

4 comments:

Kris said...

That fabric is SO cute! And the dress options are cute too. I can't wait to see the finished piece.

I wish you could sit down with me and teach me to sew!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

How fun. I can't wait to see it.

cara said...

victoria wanted to know if you were making these for her :)

Colleen said...

What adorable fabric! Love the dresses too. Can't wait to see what you wind up making. :)