8.17.2010

*easy stuffing*

{my younger sister asked me to make a small pillow for my niece. she's at the age where she could use one. while i was home in indiana...i noticed her wanting to use one of the big pillows while watching a Winnie the Pooh video. she would move it around and lay on it and all the while had her eyes transfixed on the video...but kept trying to make this huge pillow comfortable for her little body. my sister told me recently that she's been asking for one of her own. so i whipped up this really simple small pillow in one of my new favorite fabrics. it's not too stuffed but not too soft. hopefully this will be her pillow of choice. ;) }

9 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Adorable!!! Love it all! (I also love that hat a couple posts down....)

b said...

Cool pillow d, you should make more of them!

Kris said...

I love how you just "whipped" it up, when that would take me over a week.

It's funny because I'm actually going over to my parents house today so my mom can show me how to use my sewing machine. And guess what I'm making...a pillow!

knack said...

how totally cute! love it!

xo

Krista said...

Love the fabric! The little owl is adorable. And that bear! I want him!

Colleen said...

So adorable and looks quite comfy too. And I really love the little bear as well. :)

Unknown said...

Love love love this dane!! I am so excited for Shiloh to see it, she will call it her dana pillow just like she calls her dress you made her dana dress. I am calling you right now to ask if the cute little stuffie is on his way too!

cara said...

too cute dane - she will love it. jenny will have to send you some pics of her sleeping on it :)

hey where is v's dress? :)

hear.t. and hue said...

LOVE it. soooooooo precious. i was given a handmade pillow at a baby shower for davis & he was SOOO attached to it. he nicknamed it "bah-boh" [the way he said pillow] & just ADORED IT! we just 'retired' bah-boh within the past year because we had down feathers EVERYWHERE from him twisting [and constantly breaking open even after i would re-sew] the corners. that pillow is SO CUTE DANA!!!!! i KNOW SHE WILL LOVE IT!