8.20.2010

*i had to..*

{these looked too good not to post...so it's friday...where did the week go? i feel like it was just tuesday.
do you have any plans? we are getting together with some friends and going here tonight...then tomorrow...we are going here to get a shower gift...and maybe here to pick up some more terry cloth..and i'm sure we'll hit up this place a couple times this weekend...but the one place i look forward to going to is this one...exciting huh? i hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! i'll see ya monday!}

5 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my goodness - yumm!!!
Sounds like a nice weekend! My boys are away up at the family cottage and I'm meeting them up there after work on Friday. Going to chop some wood - yes you read that right - on our new property Sunday and come home on Monday. Should be productive I hope!

Kris said...

Those look delicious! It sounds like you have a busy weekend. Hope you have a great time with your friends tonight! And eat a cupcake for me :)

I'll be running a half marathon in Madison, WI tomorrow with some friends! Eek!!!

Colleen said...

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead! And yeah, I'm with you on looking forward to the cupcakes the most. ( I'll take that over Babies R US any day! :) And are these all different apples? Oh my! They look too pretty to eat!

I'll be working tomorrow. ( the only day I work each week ) And then on Sunday I am meeting a friend I haven't seen in 13 years for brunch in the city! ( yay for Facebook for helping us re-connect!)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I'm sorry, what did you say?!I'm too busy thinking about the caramel dipped apples I want to eat now...

;-)

We are going to an August Moon festival! :-)

Carla said...

All this apple look so good ! Yum