8.17.2010

*looking forward to layers...*

{once it starts to get chilly...which i hope is sooner then later because i'm getting a wee bit tired of the 90's...
i love to pull out my hats. this new one from anthropologie would fit nicely into my collection...}

{there's something so comforting about having a soft warm scarf around my neck...i ready to get mine out...and maybe add a couple new ones to the mix..you can never have too many scarves right?}

{i heart cardigans...long-ish ones..but not too long...almost all colors..i just love what they do to a shirt and love that you can wear almost anything under it...}

{something that i'm really wanting to add to my small wardrobe...a vest.
i would love to get one or two for fall/winter!}

3 comments:

Alison said...

Funny, I was just thinking about fall yesterday. It is still too hot to get to wrapped up in the coming of my favorite season, but I think these temps are making me yearn for it. :)

Kris said...

I don't know how you can handle the heat in Atlanta. I almost melted last week here in Illinois! I'm SO READY for fall and the wardrobe that goes along with it.

Once again we must go shopping together. I LOVE hats & scarves too. That hat from anthro is cute!

Colleen said...

I love hats too and that one is way cute. :)