8.30.2010

*return to me*


{i love these cutom rubber address stamps from notetrunk...they are clean and modern with a hint of vintage. i've always wanted a return address stamp for our envelopes...but have never really felt right about any that i've seen. there are a ton of pretty stamps out there but none have ever really appealed to my style. these from notetrunk totally do. there's something about a stamp that makes an envelope feel more offical. check out some of the designs they offer...it will be hard to choose which design i'd like to order!}





5 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh, I *love* these!! I usually design labels if I'm doing a big mailing for something... but it would be nice to have a generic stamp as well...

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I ♥ these. I want a stamp of my own for sure.

And I really loved that movie Return to Me.

Bridget said...

looooove them... i got one on etsy awhile back from a different seller... if i ever need another, i think i'll change it up with one from here.

hear.t. and hue said...

so cute! love those! i've always wanted one, too ... but moved around too much. :) but i got an awesome rubber stamping kit [circa 1960s] at the thrift store which i am LOVING!!!!!!!!! i can switch out the name for when it's a thank-you from the kids or something!

Colleen said...

these are great! :)