8.18.2010

*some duds for baby*

{i was just talking to my sister last night about the wait....waiting for our referral is starting to drive me crazy..it's the not knowing that's getting to me. i'd love love love to know if we will have a little boy or little girl...the reason..i have an itch to make things for our little one...bibs..onesies...tees...and actually venture into items i've never made before...like this coat above from heidi & finn...}



{i actually will be making this bubble skirt soon...for a future project that i am crossing my fingers on! both by heidi & finn.}

{shorts and dress from dans la lune}

{another dress...i'd totally wear this...minus the little ruffle tights...by dream spun kids}

{and as you know...i love hats so hopefully my little one will to...if we get a little boy...i will be trying my best to make a little news boy hat...or i'll be picking up a couple hats for him.}

4 comments:

Kris said...

I'm so excited and anxious for you to get your referral! It will be so much fun to see what you sew for your little one. You are going to have one stylin' kid!

b said...

Will you make me one of those hats too?

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh, I heart heidi & finn!! I am hopeful that this year, Spencer fits the goods I made him last year (I was not expecting him to be quite so "wittle!") Can't wait to see what you whip up!

Colleen said...

How amazing to be so talented and to be able to make adorable things for your future little one! ( I can't even sew a button on properly. :)