9.30.2010

*front page!*

{so i've been having fun making treasuries on etsy lately...if you are unfamiliar with an etsy treasury it's a grouping of items (like the ones above) that someone has put together..kind of like a collage of sorts. if you are lucky...one of the etsy staff members will pick yours (out of the bagillion treasuries) and put it on etsy's front page. well...one of mine was picked yesterday!! i had no idea that it had made the front page until i noticed my shop had gotten a bunch of hearts. my treasury above is titled "life can be so.." and the whole treasury i put together can be viewed right here...i LOVED reading all the comments about my black and white treasury. so sweet!! makes me want to make more!!}

13 comments:

Alison said...

That is so funny. I saw that treasury yesterday and thought that one of the pictures looked like something I had seen on your blog. I didn't even notice that it was yours. I did like it, though. :)

Krista said...

I've always wanted to make one! Loving the black & white - well done!

b said...

Congrats D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a super great honor to be picked out of the tons of treasuries. I think you have quite a special talent when it comes to finding great items! b.

Kris said...

Dana, this is so cool!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Yay! That's exciting!

Sue said...

totally awesome!!!!! congrats!

kelly said...

Wow, that is so cool! I didn't know what that was so thanks for explaining. How very fun :)

Grace said...

how cool!!! congrats, dana!

Colleen said...

this is way cool....and as much as i love etsy, i had never heard of a treasury. fun!!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Go you!!! Uhm, now I want to go make one... but I fear that might be a downward spiral?!

Kimberly and Ed said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting:-)

Lynn C said...

exciting to know you got picked, and happy for you

hear.t. and hue said...

*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S* again! :) i KNEW you'd get addicted to making them once you figured it out. ha ha!