9.17.2010

*oh friday*

{i'm starting to really love fridays...b was gone all week and got home late last night so it's nice to know we'll have the weekend to be together. last weekend was a crazy fun blur...this weekend should be a little more mellow. a couple things before i start my weekend (early)...did you hear that the new fryd issue is coming out soon...love that magazine! if you haven't seen the first one..you need to check it out...here. also the new RUE magazine launched!! check that one out here...}

{i don't want to ruin it for you so i'll just share something that i loved while browsing the pages...these wooden hats on stands...love them! want them!}

{okay...one last thing before i'm outta here...if you haven't checked out lonny's new website...don't know what lonny is...well then you defiantly need to check out the site..and the magazine...it's fantastic! i love it!
have a great weekend!! i always love to hear what people are doing...so what do you have planned? either way..enjoy!}

6 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

You slay me with all these links! I'm going to try to resist the urge to run and look until I have more time...

This weekend?! I have no idea... and I love that! :-)

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

-Dinner sans one child. Hooray! First date in a long time. Sushi maybe.
-college football
-painting, nah

:) Have a fun one. Really like this lonny business, I need to check it out.

Kris said...

Thanks for the links! I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend with b.

We don't have a very exciting weekend planned. Our in-laws will be in town to help us put in a new kitchen floor and I have to run 20 miles on Sunday, yikes!

Colleen said...

I hope you have a fun weekend! I'll be working tomorrow and other than that, no plans....just working on sleep training with Noah. We're on day 4!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Those orange headboards are making my heart all-a-flutter!

knack said...

all such great links..

I hope you had a great weekend!

xo