9.13.2010

*so cozy..*


{i'm seriously counting down the days until colder weather...can you tell from my friday post? i love knitted items like the ones above...i've already pulled out my scarves for the season and put them in the to be washed pile...you know so they are fresh and ready for wear...he-he}

{1. 2. 3. 4.}

{i have a ton of pictures to share with you this week...hope to have them uploaded soon...so tired right now, so i will have some to show you tomorrow! did you have a good weekend? we did...just really busy..
but so much fun!! promise not to keep you in much more suspense...;)}

5 comments:

cara said...

oh my! they are very lovely!
makes me want to take up knitting too

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

This makes me want to dash upstairs and pull out an unfinished object or two! I'm sure Spencer will be ok, right!?

Kris said...

I'm excited for colder temps too and the clothing that goes along with it!!

Looking forward to your pictures:)

Krista said...

Mee too! Have you tried wearing the fingerless gloves? Are they comfy? Thinking of getting some to wear at work - my office gets sooooo cold!

knack said...

i'm so ready for some cozy! the mornings are cool....and i get all excited....but then the day ends up at 90 degrees! come on fall!

xo