11.18.2010

*doggie silhouettes*

{a fun and super easy project that i did a couple months ago and totally forgot to share. this type of project has been featured on a ton of websites...and i really wanted to try it..after all it was too cute not to create. i take a ba-gillion photos of our dogs... so i just picked a side profile of each dog and traced it onto black construction paper. i cut the silhouettes out and selected a fun scrapbook paper that i had laying around to adhere it to. then i framed each one with a white ikea frame...love them. they hang above my sewing desk in the office.}

{here is a great tutorial if you want to make one...}

5 comments:

cara said...

yeah! i will put this on my to do list this week!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I adore this project! I might have to do this as well... once I find that free time. ;-)

hear.t. and hue said...

dana those are SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! love ARDEN's with her perky ears!!!!! love the way they turned out!!! i might try one of the kids - i'm with christine - when i find the time. :) ha ha

Grace said...

i am so doing this! i love it!

Kris said...

I'm totally going to make these!! Yours turned out perfect! What a cute idea and I already have a ton of scrapbook paper laying around.