11.17.2010

*fun with food*

{i know you all have probably seen the food face plate by now..but have you seen the chimp sticks? they make me chuckle..look at the little hands at the end of the sticks...hehe.}

{i need to get one of these batter fingers...we're all guilty of tasting our yummy batter..right?}


{and where to put the cupcake batter in...why these adorable yumbots.}
{totally not realated to food..but wanted to show you the new bonehead comb...pretty cool huh?}

{ okay..back to fun with food..need a airforkone fork?
seriously fred & friends really knows how to make eating fun for kids! (and adults too)}

7 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

The airforkone is great. I have seen one with a spoon. It is such a great idea!

Colleen said...

sign me up for one of each please! :)

Grace said...

i.love.ALL.of.this!!!

b said...

that stuff is cool, i think we should get the big finger spatula thing for us now & the cupcakes holders are pretty cool too - hey, you could use those chopsticks too!! b.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Fabulous finds... fab!

knack said...

such fun finds! I LOVE the finger spoon!

xo

Kris said...

Seriously Dana, how do you find all this cool stuff?! I love it all!! I actually had not seen that face plate before - I guess I'm not hip enough - but now I want one. This is all so fun!