11.10.2010

*still working away...and blowing my nose.*



{i'm feeling pretty good...about my inventory that is. i still have this annoying cold with a drippy nose. ugh...but i have to say..i'm finished with my inventory for Paideia (yay!) and feeling good about all the goodies i will have for the ICE show. i've still got a ton of work to do but...i'm working through it all...cold or no cold..i'm going to have a stocked booth!!}

{button ties are ready for the show...now i need to continue working on shirts, pin a bunch of bibs and cut out the remaining pieces for my possible new item...}

{p.s. i know it's wednesday but we'll have to wait until next week for "baby" posts. i'll have a bunch of great stuff to show you then! have a great day!}

10 comments:

That Girl Shelley said...

I hope that you feel better. I am in the process of stocking up for my first show. Good luck with your show!

b said...

don't work too hard d, be sure to take it a littile bit easy & get BETTER!!!! b.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I'm drooling over your inventory here! So many great colors and patterns!

Now, hurry up and feel better! Okay?!

Karen said...

Hope you are feeling better asap. I have been sick since the weekend as well.

Grace said...

love this sneak peak! can't wait to see pics from the show!

Colleen said...

feel better!!! i love all of those buttons! so many pretty colors and patterns and i of course love that owl! :)

Kris said...

Man, I hope you feel better soon!! The buttons...they're like candy, I could spend forever looking at them. SO FUN!!!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I. love. these.
What are button ties? Should I know?

Krista said...

Love fabric covered buttons - I make magnets out of mine - or thumb tacks... what are your ties? Sounds cool.

hear.t. and hue said...

ahhhh that last shot makes me SMILE! i can see why those little button ties are hot items at your shows ... they are such eye candy!!!!!! :)